What is Wade & Wendy?
Wade & Wendy is an AI-Powered Recruitment Conversation Platform. We deploy automated conversations via our AI Recruiters, Wendy & Wade, across the recruiting process to make for a better & faster experience for job-seekers & better & faster decision-making process for hiring teams: everything from automated first-round interviews to informational FAQ sessions to building out the needs for the role.
Our team is backed by Jazz VP, Slack, ffVC, Randstad & other great VCs, as we bring AI & machine learning to the recruiting/HR space - all to make the process of building teams more human.
Who are the people building Wade & Wendy?
Our diverse team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds (plus has seen more than a few exits): we have a former physicist whose work helped win a nobel prize, a fine-dining chef who returned to their first love: coding, & people who have tackled problems with novel solutions like using Google Glass in farming & voice recognition in manufacturing. We are linguists & psychologists & technologists & writers, all committed to learning, iterating & pushing things forward. And we get most excited about working together to tackle this challenge: to help teams grow meaningfully & help people find meaningful work.
What's the Role?
Were looking for an Enterprise Marketing Manager to help drive our growth & outreach strategies. The role actually sits across two teams: youll help design our marketing strategy from the ground up, working with product & our sales team to identify the ideal buyers (our clients are primarily in the Fortune 1000, though we do have an SMB/Mid-market product, as well), & find out how to reach them.
Youll also work directly on our sourcing product: youll help continue to build out our content & automation strategies to help build our sourcing marketplace, particularly in finding ways to reach job seekers & help them find their next opportunity.
What have you done?
- Spent 3+ years of experience generating leads & customer acquisition activities in a B2B company?
- Built email automation & outreach demand generation campaigns?
- Develop marketing content & campaigns focused on roles across mid-market & enterprise B2B marketing & sales teams?
- Worked with the sales funnel from the top-down, helping find not only a ton of prospects but the right ones?
- Have a history of integrating content marketing & demand generation strategies to increase funnel conversion & drive revenue & profits?
- Develop marketing content & programs focused on mid-marketand enterprise B2B marketers?
- Experience working with & supporting sales teams?
Who are you?
- Are you obsessed with pushing things forward: self-improvement, learning & changing the world?
- Do you want get your hands dirty in a startup environment & really build from scratch?
- Do you love working with smart people to solve hard problems that affect almost everyone?
Join our team
If you answered "Yes" to many of those questions - we'd love to chat. Let's change the way people work & find work.