Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring an Associate Director of Member Experience to join our Value Capture team.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
This position will partner with the Value Capture team's CAHPS deployment to ensure CAHPS interventions are implemented strategically to ensure the best results. The position will also partner with the Concierge & Grievance/Appeal teams to drive real-time member experience driven interventions to reduce pain points. Also, partner with Benefit & Sales teams to ensure benefits are aligned with member needs, sold appropriately, & adjusted based on member voice.You will report into the Director of Stars & be part of the Stars Improvement team that is responsible for ensuring that we partner with our Members to improve their health & achieve at least a 4 Star rating.
- Identify, pilot, & pivot member focused engagement to ensure Members get the most value from their Medicare Advantage plan & understand the opportunities available to improve their health. This could include facilitating the deployment of member meetings, focus groups, & brand ambassador programs.
- Educate providers on the partnership opportunities that will ensure Members have the best care journey possible
- Evaluate data to prioritize Member needs & find potential obstacles to care & coordinating with appropriate leadership to implement solutions
- Partner with Value Capture team to ensure all facets of CAHPS survey are conducted in the most informative manner
- Bachelors in Health Administration or related field
- 7+ years of experience in Stars and/or Member Experience CAHPS related items
- 7+ years experience collaborating with providers & members to manage care
- Previous people leadership experience
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.