The People Ops Program Manager is key in driving Knotels growth & success by providing leverage for the People Ops team. Reporting to the Senior Director, People Ops in NYC, they will manage & ensure timely & efficient implementation of key strategic HR projects & programs. This hands-on role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal support & driving People Ops functional excellence & process improvement.
- Formulate project management approach & principles that guide the team & ensure overall success, including but not limited to: project charters, project plans, status updates & post-mortems.
- Translate business objectives into projects with clearly defined scope, timelines, deliverables, stakeholders & measures of success.
- Manage multiple projects at once, including owning ongoing project plans, budgets, meetings, agendas etc.
- Effectively set & communicate project expectations to team members & stakeholders, & hold everyone accountable to deliverables.
- Proactively identify potential roadblocks & devise plans to avoid them.
- Own People Ops team budget, tracking spend & annual budget planning.
- Work across entire function, including Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development & People Operations to effective project execution across all HR stakeholders
- Connect the dots across all locations globally
You are passionate about people & making our People Operations team the best it can be. You have outstanding interpersonal skills, agility, a bias towards action, & the ability to manage multiple groups of stakeholders. Youve cut your teeth in People Ops in a fast-paced organization & youre eager to challenge yourself & take on more responsibility in a growing global company.
You also have the following:
- 3-4 years of relevant or transferable experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, presentation & critical thinking skills
- Full understanding of People Ops functions & best practices
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with different stakeholder sets.
- Strong project management skills
- Expert in Powerpoint & Excel; knowledge of HR systems
- Desire & passion to work across multiple countries & sites
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil & Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operatescustom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.
Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, & was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, & Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.