BigID is transforming how enterprises around the world protect & manage the privacy of their customer & employee data in the era of GDPR. Our novel tools & technologies make a real difference in how security, privacy, & data governance professionals safeguard & manage their sensitive data assets.
Venture-funded with offices in New York City, Tel Aviv & London, we have a global team of experienced entrepreneurs that come from a variety of backgrounds. We enjoy a fast-paced & collaborative culture that rewards those that are looking for a compelling mission, new challenges & growth opportunities.
About the Role
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for finding, recruiting & hiring talented candidates in the US & around the world. You'll be in charge of planning, developing & implementing a productive Talent Acquisition strategy for our company.
You are self-motivated, detail oriented, hands-on, result driven & intellectually curious. You can manage multiple open roles across different departments in the US & Europe. Youre able to function in a high-intensity, dynamic environment & are highly adaptable. Focused & organized, with strong follow-through. You have a willingness to defy convention & think outside the box.
What You Will Do
- Work with Director, People to determine current staffing needs & produce forecasts, develop talent acquisition strategies & hiring plans & lead employment branding initiatives
- Undertake searches supporting managers in their hiring need
- Plan & conduct recruitment & selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Use metrics to create reports & identify areas of improvement
- Create, maintain & ensure the integrity of hiring data on our systems, including dashboards, reports & candidate information
- Use metrics & KPIs to support decision making, improve business outcomes & recruit the best talent
- Ensure ATS (Greenhouse) is being utilized to full potential
- Partner with Marketing department on the development of appropriate recruitment brand & marketing initiatives & posting of jobs on various social media platforms
Requirements & Skills
- 5-8 years recruiting experience scaling during high growth
- Proven track record of influencing & navigating organizational boundaries & building strong partnerships with all levels of stakeholders to produce results
- A track record of building organizational capability & expertise through selecting & developing high performing team members
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing & employment branding
- Proficient in the use of social media & job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties & competencies of different roles
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) & databases, specifically Greenhouse
- Ability to work cooperatively & build strong relationships with peers & senior leadership locally & globally
- Ability to collaborate & be comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Polished interpersonal skills, including strong verbal & written communication
- Experience working in a venture-backed startup environment.
- Calm & comfortable in a fluid environment.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects & tasks, adapt to changing needs & tackle new challenges daily.
- Strong organization & follow up skills
- English fluency (written & spoken), additional languages a plus
You Will Stand Out as a Candidate if You Have
- Experience with other privacy or security companies
- Demonstrated experience hiring, mentoring, coaching & retaining a high-performing team
- Ability to manage 10+ open jobs
- Strong intellectual curiosity & ability to structure & solve difficult problems with minimal supervision
What BigID Offers You
Our people are the foundation of our success, & we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier & healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success.
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements - we are all grown-ups
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k