Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join the Phone Numbers Operations team. This role will help us manage various application workflows for Twilio customers to bring their traffic to Twilio. As a Technical Project Manager, you will analyze data across Operations & Product to help us optimize our customers application processes.
Twilio is looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic who also has
- 2+ years experience in managing projects & working in operations & data analytics. Your analysis & insights have helped a department to grow. Experience working on short code applications/porting is a plus.
- Expertise at prioritizing & executing multiple projects simultaneously & keeping others on track. Youre thorough & organized to the extreme.
- The ability to create compelling reports using tools such as Looker, Tableau, or a similar business intelligence tool. Extra points if you have experience with SQL.
- Deep project management skills. Must be able to effectively plan, organize & drive projects to completion, including cross-functional teams over whom you do not have direct authority.
- Experience learning & mastering every aspect of complicated processes & systems. You can apply the principles of operational excellence to optimize Twilios operational processes while improving quality, customer satisfaction, & productivity.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills - ability to build effective work relationships & influence stakeholders.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will
- Drive toward continuous improvement through analyzing data.
- Project manage our Short Code application workflow to identify & remove bottlenecks. You will be responsible for reducing our short code cycle time through process improvements.
- Lead an audit of our existing short code applications to ensure we are in compliance with carrier & regulator requirements
- Design dashboards for operational, financial, & system health metrics & service levels
- Help to define & manage the project roadmap (e.g., timing, sequencing, prioritization) to optimize for operational efficiency & customer satisfaction.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be an important member of Twilios Super Network, whose mission is to provide the infrastructure that catalogs, orchestrates, & delivers the world's connectivity. You will work with customers & our Operations Engineers to have a direct impact on reducing friction as our customers onboard to Twilio, allowing them to innovate, scale, & grow.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.