Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Tradeshift's Professional Services is a customer facing & focused organization dealing with customers & their Source to Pay (S2P) challenges everyday. Professional Services is a profit-generating part of Tradeshift as we charge customers for our services. All services & add-on services, change orders & extensions are documented in Salesforce. Our mission statement is to become a world-class embedded services company in terms of customer satisfaction, on-time delivery, operating margin, & employee satisfaction.
- Coordinateand facilitatetraining logistics & preparations for remote & in person training
- Contributeand managethe continuous consolidation of the curriculum & training material based on latest Tradeshift knowledge stream
- Ownthe creation of new content for Tradeshift Solutions that traditionally have not been a part of the certification process of partners
- Create exercises, examinations, & case studies used throughout both onsite & offsite training programs for partners to effectively evaluate the certification of partners & their resources on Tradeshift's solutions.
- Coordinate partner support requests & maintain partner portal & partner knowledge base
- Contribute to identifying the potential of new relationship opportunities
- Act as the internal advocate for partners & help create excitement around your domain
- Work across Professional Services, Alliances, Marketing, Sales, Product, Support & Customer Success to achieve partner success
- Create multi-disciplinary recorded content that can be reused across all global regions with partners.
What a day is like:
The Partner Enablement Manager (PEM) owns & drives the success of the global partner services training program, also known as Tradeshift's Partner Services Academy.
You're perfect for this role if you:
You're a structured thinker & a good listener, able to find patterns & build frameworks that effectively communicate best practices. You're inventive, solution-oriented & highly personable in your delivery style. You are excited about rolling up your sleeves & getting stuff done in the (semi) unstructured environment of a hyper growth technology startup. You enjoy the challenge that comes with a lean, agile team competing in well-developed enterprise sales space.
- Minimum 6 years experience in project management, solutions consulting or solutions enablement & 10 years working with enterprise tech solutions
- Experience with electronic invoicing, procurement, payments, supply chain finance, supply chain, or ERP solutions
- Strong experience in Enablement.
- Proven experience in leading a team & developing plans & programs.
- Demonstrate ability to be business & value oriented in presentations & business plans
- Able to back your assumptions with data & are ready to experiment, get feedback, fail fast, & continuously improve.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Open to 25% global travel.
Our office in Copenhagen has a palpable excitement that stems from the constant change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, & their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan & at home internet
- Lunch & snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package & equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, & many more.