Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edgetechnologyand a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
The Associate Technical Implementation Consultant role is one of the key pieces of the OneTrust architecture. They are the key driver of working with senior consultants & accomplishing project tasks, in addition to covering all technical modules. As an Associate Technical Implementation Consultant, you will have responsibility for customer deliverables by working directly with the Senior & Principal Technical Implementation Consultants & the projects they are supporting.
In this role, you will play a critical role in the adoption, design, & usability of our product. You will also work directly with our customers to ensure they have a positive implementation experience & leverage our solution to its fullest. This is a fantastic opportunity to leverage your development background in a unique way & develop consulting / client facing skills.
- Identify project scope & manage customer expectations throughout the technical implementation & platform adoption for all customer proof of concept projects from start to finish
- Work with Senior Consultants & Principal Consultants on strategic customer accounts
- Be an advocate for our customers by representing their issues to Product Management & Software Engineering with a focus on steering the OneTrust roadmap
- Demonstrate thorough product knowledge & ability to understand customer use-cases
- Monitor & analyze the customers adoption of our solution features & functionality to provide leadership with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products
- Complete internal & project documentation (including configuration logs & functional specifications)
- Work closely with UI/UX design, marketing, product management & engineering on project goals & requirements
- Identify & escalate customer situations & effectively relay internally
- Seek opportunities in day-to-day workflow to improve quality & efficiency from ideation to deployment
- Document processes & workflows in shareable documents for future use & adoption
- Provide strategic & tactical support for Sales, Professional Services, & Business Development
- Available to start full time in January-March 2022 or July-October 2022
- Genuinely enthusiastic about working directly with customers
- A strategic thinker, problem solver, & decision-maker
- Someone with strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex & rapidly evolving environment
- Able to communicate with stakeholders, & clearly & efficiently take information from the client & translate it to the relevant teams
- Able to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, & Product Management).
- Able to troubleshoot software related issues
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities & be flexible in a changing environment
- Willing to travel, as job requires (Estimated 10-20%)
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Web Design/Development, Engineering Management or Information Technology/Systems
- Internship or project experience in software development, professional services, solution engineering, technical consulting; with expertise in architecting & rolling out new technology & solution initiatives
- Experience working with or working knowledge of HTTP, SSO, SSL certificates, networking, & API integrations
- Effective customer-facing communication skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
- Master's in Computer Science, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Web Design/Development, Engineering Management, or Information Technology/Systems
- Language skills (Portuguese, German, French, Spanish, or Italian)
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse & inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice & expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in ourPrivacy Overview.You can change your mind at any time & have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us & let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on theData Subject Request Form.