Glossier is seeking an office services coordinator to join our Office Services Team. The Office Services Coordinator works with the Facilities Manager & People team to support the overall smooth flowing of all office services. The coordinator will manage the reception desk on a shift schedule, welcome guests & greet people as well as coordinate front desk activities, including distributing correspondence & redirecting phone calls. Our ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple tasks & has a strong customer service approach with a pleasant personality & dynamic professional attitude.
- Work closely with the Facilities Manager & other Office Services Coordinators to ensure the smooth operation of the office
- Maintain the aesthetic integrity of the office (including, but not limited to the conference rooms, supplies, pantry, front desk etc.)
- Assist staff as needed with seat changes, breaking down/setting up computers, helping set up desks with supplies for new hires
- Contact appropriate vendors when office equipment needs service
- Maintain records of office expenses & costs
- Various office responsibilities i.e. mail distribution, manage messengers to & from the office, setting up conference rooms, ensure reception is well maintained, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- Exceptional communication & writing skills
- Customer service or hospitality experience
- Comfortable working across multiple communication channels
- Highly detail & solution oriented
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, & G Suite
- Self-reliant & adaptable
- Ability to relocate, currently located in New York, NY
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 40 lbs
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, & promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. It has been & will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, & termination.