BetterCloud has offices in New York, Atlanta, & San Francisco. We are currently seeking new talent in Salt Lake City, Denver, & Austin.
BetterCloud is the leading SaaS management platform (SMP) that enables IT professionals to discover, manage & secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. Thousands of customers rely on BetterCloud to enable SaaSOps transformation by automating processes & policies across their cloud application portfolio.With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, & Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, & publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market & category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, & Greycroft Partners.
Were looking for a Partner Solutions Engineer to help BetterCloud drive its successful partnership with VMware, & to collaborate closely with the Sales Engineering, Sales & Customer Success teams at VMware across the world. This person will be responsible for managing the technical go-to-market activities that support the growth & scale of BetterClouds partnerships by enabling VMware to successfully sell & support its solutions via training, collateral, & other methods.
- 5+ years of experience in a customer facing Solutions Engineering capacity.
- Experience & familiarity with VMware Workspace One.
- Strong familiarity with SaaS applications such as G Suite, Okta, Microsoft 365, Box, & Dropbox, preferably on an administrative level, as well as REST APIs.
- Well versed in building & managing solutions & enablement programs of both a technical & go-to-market nature.
- Ability to think critically & logically under pressure & to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic.
- Have the ability to quickly learn new technical concepts & be self-directed in your learning.
- A positive attitude towards change & ability to adapt.
- Ability to handle customer situations with empathy & ownership
- Drive BetterClouds revenue growth through partnerships.
- Build & manage technical, go-to-market partner relationships by serving as the technical liaison between BetterCloud & its partners teams.
- Assist partners in facilitating solutions discovery, solutions overview, technical deep-dives, & solutions validation sessions with customers.
- Prepare product demonstrations, proofs of value, & other forms of technical validation in support of partner teams & sales processes.
- Enable partners on the BetterCloud product, messaging, competitive landscape, & more.
- Provide guidance & assistance to partners to ensure mutual success.
- Distill & communicate partner needs & product feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing & Sales.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Full benefits package
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.