We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the role:
Splash is seeking a Director of Marketing Operations that will play a critical role in the companys growth strategy. You are a collaborative leader with a proven track record in using data, technology, & process to drive business growth. In this role, you will be responsible for developing strategy for a world-class marketing operations function, optimize deployment, & develop analytics to provide insights & trends for data-driven planning. You will partner closely with Sales, Marketing, IT, & Finance to continue the evolution of the technology stack, business processes, program execution, database management, & analytics to support the companys fast growth plan. Youre in your comfort zone as a strategic thinker with an eye for detail, youre analytically motivated, have proven ability to build cross-departmental alignment to achieve goals, & have the business acumen to translate data-driven decisions into actionable enhancements to fuel sales growth. You are comfortable operating both as strategic driver as well a capable executor of programs.
Splash's HQ is located in NYC, with satellite offices in Phoenix, Philadelphia & Madrid. Remote candidates in other U.S. cities are also encouraged to apply.
- Define the Marketing Operations vision, strategy, tools & systems that enables intelligent decisions using data to accelerate acquisition / pipeline growth & improve team performance
- Own the marketing operations roadmap, ensuring marketing technology is evaluated, selected, implemented & customized to meet the needs of a high-growth global marketing department
- Deliver effective change management & communications for technology implementation, data policy & process re-engineering within marketing
- Drive standard cadence of operational meetings to share insights on marketing performance, maintain alignment, transparency, & accountability across variety of key business priorities & stakeholders.
- Continuously work to simplify systems & processes, avoiding customization bloat & over-engineered processes while creating & maintaining documentation
- Administer Splashs Marketo instance partnering with Marketing, RevOps, Finance & Sales to align on structure, process, establish documentation, & ensure operational efficiency that will enable Splash for global scale
- Monitor & maintain data quality within the marketing database, ensuring accuracy & minimizing bad or incomplete data
- Partner with core marketing & sales team to refine & improve Demand Waterfall processes & metrics using data insights & feedback (e.g. lead scoring, service-level agreements, workflows, lead sourced/influenced ratios)
- Collaborate with the product, content, & demand generation teams to optimize systems & create processes that will help drive strategies & solutions for improving campaign performance
- Build & maintain standardized business dashboards, providing insights & focus across key revenue engine performance indicators related to programs, reach, conversion, velocity, value, & return of activities & investments
- 7+ years of experience in a Marketing Operations role, ideally at a SaaS company
- 3+ years in B2B marketing
- Proven deep understanding of marketing technology, including acting as primary MAP admin for 3+ years
- Experience building out global marketing operations teams & functions
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com & Marketing Automation solutions (Marketo preferred). Deep understanding of how to optimize the infrastructure, workflows, & analytics
- Experience working closely with senior executives to tackle challenging business problems; Ability to credibly & compellingly present & debate recommendations with senior leadership
- Demonstrated experience designing an innovative marketing technology stack
- Experience owning & developing marketing dashboards, taking action based on it, & explaining takeaways (including corrective action)
- HTML, CSS & relevant development expertise
- Salesforce, Marketo, Tableau experience preferred
If youre interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume. We cant wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental & vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas & great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace & encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.