Were looking for an exceptional Senior Strategy Manager to join us on our journey. If you like working with a high-impact, cross-functional, collaborative team; & enjoy autonomy & empowerment keep reading!
Airtimes Strategy Team:
Airtime is pioneering a new social experience that harnesses its real-time social platform & the latest advancements in the media technology space. Our company was founded a few years ago by Sean Parker & Shawn Fanning & is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Founders Fund, & a host of other amazing partners.
The strategy team leads corporate strategy & business development at Airtime, with the mandate to define & execute on Airtimes incredible vision & growth opportunities. The Senior Strategy Manager role is based in NYC & reports to our VP of Strategy, Chika Chandrashekar.
What Youll Do:
- Corporate strategy development including, business case creation for strategic initiatives, partnerships, & monetization opportunities.
- Conduct in-depth strategic research & deep-dive presentations on the media/tech industry, trends & opportunities (eg. real-time social, gaming, media streaming).
- Assist with external corporate development activities, including developing presentations, partnership & deal structuring, due diligence, & integration.
- Prepare business cases & recommendations to the leadership team.
- Assist the leadership & cross-functional teams in preparing, monitoring & reporting on company goals, metrics & milestones.
- Act as an independent strategic advisor to key business decisions.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting or corporate strategy/development at a major media or technology company
- Passion for the media / technology industry, with strong knowledge of the industry landscape & trends (eg. streaming services, real-time media, social & gaming advancements)
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Excellent research & analytical capabilities
- Problem solver with the ability to make sound, forward-looking recommendations & decisions
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, & high-growth environment