Pelotons People Operations team is looking for a globally-minded Sr. People Program Manager with a concentration in HR compliance & policy. This role will work closely with our Legal, Audit & Tax Departments. Our goal is to design & implement people practices that are scalable for our growing business. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our People team as Sr. People Program Manager.
You have strong business acumen & broad people operations knowledge. You can translate guidance & decisions from our Legal & Audit teams into practical People team process requirements that youll then implement. You should be comfortable (and actually thrive) in a deeply dynamic environment. You are a critical thinker who is naturally curious & intrinsically motivated to continuously improve the way we work.
- Develop & maintain project plans, identify resource needs, & manage project schedules; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals & commitment to timelines & deliverables.
- Partner in analysis & revision of programs, policies, & practices to sustain a positive work environment for Peloton team members, including HR dashboards.
- Working with People, business partners, & legal teams to manage complex employment compliance requirements, controls, & risk issues. Serve as the primary People team point of contact for whistleblower hotline management.
- Prioritize & serve as the owner for key compliance & policy initiatives for the People team, including policy management such as SOP creation, governance, documentation, & reporting.
- Perform hands-on project management such as development of project plans, scheduling & planning, monitoring & status reporting against planned deliverable, benefits & milestones, resource & program tracking, development & management of risk, issue & action logs.
- Stay abreast of global employment-related legislative & regulatory developments, & ensure that necessary changes are made to our policies & procedures & handbook with respect to our HR systems & employment practices, in partnership with the Legal & Tax teams
- Manage other HR risk & compliance related projects as needs arise.
- Own completion of AAP, EEO-1 & other required government reports.
- Monitor the effectiveness of SOX, & other HR audit controls designed to meet regulatory obligations, owning remediation plans, as required. Work with Audit to provide requested evidence.
- 7+ years of experience managing people team programs preferred, -- preferably with a focus on HR audit & compliance, HR policy.
- Knowledge of U.S. employment laws, such as ERISA, COBRA, ADA, & other federal & state laws regulating discrimination & equal opportunity employment.
- Experience managing complex, global HR projects & operationalizing HR policies & strategy.
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally, build strong relationships & become a trusted partner to relevant stakeholders.
- Aptitude for synthesizing information from external & internal experts & recommending a best course of action.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Track record of successfully juggling multiple projects & priorities; Able to navigate ambiguity & shift direction when priorities change
- Successfully worked in a remote work environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.