AlphaSights is looking for an HR Associate to join our growing HR function. Based in our New York office, you will deliver HR services to AlphaSights team across our US offices in New York & San Francisco.
We are looking for a versatile self-starter who is excited about doing whatever it takes to support & enable coworkers through all stages of the employee lifecycle, from pre-hire engagement & onboarding to performance management & offboarding. The Global Human Resources Team is dedicated to raising the standard of professionalism at AlphaSights & increasing employee satisfaction & engagement, & this role is a responsive & visible part of the team. This position will report into the HR Manager & support employees in New York & San Francisco with the opportunity to work on global projects!
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment & business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment & business decisions. With 1200+ employees & nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, & Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
- Act as the primary point of contact for day-to-day HR questions from employees
- Administer employee benefits including: self-funded health insurance, HSA, commuter benefits, 401(k), LOA, ADA claims & COBRA
- Work with the Recruitment & Professional Development teams in the onboarding of new employees & offboarding of departing employees
- Manage documentation processes around employee promotions, raises, & internal transfers
- Help drive operational improvements to HR processes
- Assist with compliance requirements such as ACA reporting, EEO-1 filing, HSA audit & 401(k) audit
- Contribute to the calculation & process of monthly benefit related inputs for payroll & reconciles vendor bills with payroll deductions
- Assist with visa processes & support the global relocation process
- Create ad-hoc reports as needed
- Help design, implement, & drive company policies & processes
- Take ownership of specific projects or initiatives as directed by the HR Manager
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times to build trust in the organization & the Human Resources function
- Build relationships & work with our Professional Development, Payroll, Finance, TechOps, Workplace Experience, & Recruiting teams
- 1 year of experience in an HR generalist related role
- 1 year of experience administering employee benefits and/or compensation
- Preferred HRIS system implementation experience
- Bachelors degree, with strong academic credentials & noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Strong attention to detail & highly organized
- Ability to multitask & prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of professionalism & integrity
- Empathy & an approachable demeanor