TripAdvisor is looking for a highly effective & driven Sales Planner to assist with our growing flights business, the implementation & optimization of advertising & metasearch campaigns, & ongoing operational needs of our partners. Based in New York, the Sales Planner will be responsible for supporting the client portfolio in the Americas Region & report to the Regional Director.
What You'll Do:
The Sales Planner will work alongside the Regional Director of the Americas ensuring partner needs are met & campaign performance is optimized. She/He will be responsible for assisting with the setup of advertising & metasearch campaigns, actioning operational partner needs, liaising with engineering to solve partner & site related issues, provide ongoing partner communication, & processing of new agreements along with renewing existing agreements. S/he will also interface with the TripAdvisor Sales Team to coordinate on campaign proposals, details & execution.
The Sales Planner will excel in organization & coordination, partner communication, operational problem solving, & work effectively with internal stakeholders to support all partner needs. S/he will have a background in sales operations, online media administration, & have previous experience in media planning and/or sales operations within the airline or online travel industry with a minimum of 2yrs experience. Knowledge of e-commerce, distribution, & online marketing within the airline or travel industry highly preferred.
The candidate will work closely with team members in TripAdvisors Needham, MA headquarters to address partner needs & solve operational matters.In addition to the required administrative & coordination skills, the successful candidate should have an interest in travel, the airline industry, & sales & marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Assist with operational related partner needs including changes & updates to existing campaign setups, creation of new advertising campaigns, drafting of agreements, & troubleshooting partner issues in close coordination with engineering teams
- Troubleshoot partner issues in close coordination with the product & engineering teams maintaining strong communication with partners throughout the process
- Partner with colleagues across the TripAdvisor sales organization & within the Flights Business Development team to implement a wide variety of campaigns, including flights meta search, CPC, merchandising, & lead generation placements
- Assist with merchandising/advertising campaign renewals assuring systems are updated accordingly
- Monitor all campaign details to include set-up, tracking, validation, & expiration dates
- Validate & test campaigns before & after going live quickly flagging any issue to the appropriate party
- Coordinate with flights technical & product departments on all Americas campaigns
- Contribute ideas to improve & enhance existing products, campaigns, & placements;
What We Seek:
- Experience in a coordination or sales operations position involving partner interaction within the online travel industry
- Solid understanding of the online travel space and/or travel industry
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & relationship skills
- Combine creative & pragmatic use of insight with a strong attention to detail
- Experience working with JIRA platform & engineering teams
- Teamwork skills essential, sense of humor required
Education: Bachelors Degree
Relevant Experience: Minimum 2yrs