Here at Zola, were seeking an exceptional Creative Freelancer to join our amazing Marketing/Creative Team!
Were looking for someone with strong typography skills & the ability to move fluidly between mediums. The successful candidate will be motivated, organized & have a proactive, positive attitude. Our Creative Freelancer will collaborate with the marketing & creative teams to assist in generating & organizing visual assets for print & web. An interest in weddings, home & styling is a plus!
- Assist with production of print assets, emails, digital ads, marketing collateral, materials for press & partners, as well as internal & external presentations
- Collaborate with the creative team on various projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Maintaining accuracy & attention to detail throughout the creative & production process
- Pursuing a graphic design degree, or equivalent
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience designing for print as well as the web (e-commerce, emails, online branding)
- Strong typography skills & clean design aesthetic
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize, communicate & excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Desire to learn & grow, self-motivated, positive attitude!
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, & quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online & mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, & simply magical. Were proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital & Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, & were proud of our thriving community of over 2 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, & we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion & perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, & partner will be respected & accepted & valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, & we have offices in Charlottesville & Montreal. Come work with us!