Squarespace is looking for a growth marketing leader to help us accelerate growth for Unfold. You will lead all aspects of performance marketing to increase growth of subscriptions & MAUs. You will own global strategies to drive user acquisition & build a foundation for the future. You have expertise in leading omni-channel strategies to drive acquisition of mobile downloads & subscriptions using a data-driven approach. You have experience leading development of marketing assets & can ideate creative concepts from a performance perspective.
We are looking for someone to improve performance across all marketing channels through development, implementation & optimization of campaigns while being holistic, resourceful & scrappy when approaching spend.
You are eager to partner with the Unfold team to bring their product to new audiences. You will move fast & leverage Squarespace's resources & best practices to achieve scale. If you are passionate about the future of social media tools & excited by the opportunity to build a mobile-first performance marketing team for a world-class productwe'd love to meet you.
You will report into the Head of Marketing & Co-Founder of Unfold.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Manage & lead a team while working with external agencies to execute a growth strategy across social, influencer, search (ASA) & ASO
- Responsible for budget managementincluding ROI targets, reporting, & forecastingand will prepare & present performance reports to key stakeholders
- Work with in-house creative resources & external agencies to deliver high-converting creative at a massive scale
- Own & manage existing tooling that supports performance marketing (i.e. Appsflyer). Discover & implement external tooling as needed to drive growth
- Ensure we reach our targeted goals & maximize performance, while also thinking creatively about growth opportunities
- Execute rigorous testing methodology & ideation for creative, while exploring new channels, new placements, & other factors to drive growth
- Identify growth improvements across the entire user journey, finding & bringing visibility to opportunities anywhere in the funnel including in-app
- 7+ years experience in performance marketing with 2+ years of mobile app experience
- Deep understanding of the social media landscape, as well as the Unfold product & our target audience
- Success in creating an omni-channel marketing strategy & budget directly tied to company growth & revenue
- Experience building & managing an internal team & managing external agencies
- Strong analytical skills & a passion for leveraging data to derive insights & drive impactful business & marketing decisions
Unfold helps anyone create beautiful stories for social platforms like Instagram, Facebook & Snapchat. Users can choose from a series of template collections like Film Frames, Ripped Paper & more. Used by influencers like Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez, & Miley Cyrus, & brands like Apple, Forbes, & Prada, Unfold has over 26 million users who have created over 700 million stories. Unfold has recently joined the Squarespace family & is headquartered in New York City.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.