The Internal Communications Associate will report to Oscars Director of Internal Communications & work closely with Oscars People & Communication teams. You will be responsible for helping to craft & implement internal communications initiatives involving multiple channels & forums that foster a clear understanding of Oscars business & goals, while supporting its culture & driving employee engagement.
- Execute an internal communications strategy that includes the delivery of on-brand content & messaging for employees through a variety of mediums & channels (for example: intranet, email, collateral, video, talking points, articles, blogs, town halls, social media)
- Manage & coordinate regular, company-wide communications channels such as employee newsletters & employee-authored internal content
- Assist in the management & production of company-wide meetings, such as All Hands & Town Halls, & events
- Partner closely with the People team to develop an internal communications strategy for onboarding, internal mobility, benefits, etc.
- Help create & execute an internal communications strategy to effectively share information across teams & offices
- Provide support to the Director of Internal Communications on various key projects & initiatives
Who are you?
- You are a team player & like people. You enjoy working cross-functionally.
- You get excited about working in a fast-paced environment that values innovation in all respects.
- You produce written content quickly, thoroughly & thoughtfully & can guide people how to better communicate on stage.
Other qualifications include:
- BA/BS, preferably in a related field
- An innovative mentality, creative, strategic thinker & has an interest in technology
- 3-5 years experience in communications - experience in a high-growth & fast-paced environment a plus
- Superior communication (oral & written, including editing) & interpersonal skills
- High level of independence, energy & integrity, including demonstrated respect for a diversity of opinions & styles
- Proven ambassador of culture & innovative content & delivery generator
Above all else:
- Friendly, thoughtful, & kind.
- Humility, maturity, & lack of ego.
- Always a point of view & an open mind.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background & perspectives.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy: Oscar's Pay Transparency Policy ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.