Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We've been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, & have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
We are hiring a passionate Senior Product Manager (minimum 5 years experience) to join Contentsquare's Foundation, a non-profit organization aiming to promote digital accessibility for people with disabilities. As a Senior Product Manager your main responsibility will be to develop our very first product : the Easy-Reading Platform. This solution will help students reach their full academic potential by improving their reading experience.
- Build the vision of your product scope, the strategy to deliver it.
- Define metrics & KPIs to measure adoption & performance of your product over time.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to better understand the competitive landscape & define a state of the art go to market plan.
- Act as a leader to get stakeholders' buy-in on your initiatives.
- Act as an authority in your product area. You will be responsible for identifying customer needs & business opportunities by performing qualitative, quantitative & competitive analysis.
- Be accountable for the success of the product.
- Collaborate with Designers & Engineers to ideate & deliver the best solution to our customers.
- Work closely with Product Design to drive user research & build the best user experience.
- Spend time with users to identify their problems.
- You have 5+ years of Product Management experience
- You have led a software product or component from the discovery to the shipping stage
- You have strong analytical skills to understand & solve complex problems.
- You know how to get things done on time & prioritize tasks
- You have strong technical knowledge & are comfortable participating in technical decisions made in your team
- You have a strong sense for User Experience & strong attention to details
- You are very comfortable with Agile & Lean concepts
- You are fluent in French both spoken & written
- You are fluent in English both spoken & written
Nice to have:
- You have experience building a B2B SaaS products
- You are familiar with EdTech products
Location: Paris, Lyon or full-remote