As a founding member of our Solutions Engineering team, youll play a critical role in providing hands-on technical guidance & product direction for Vias innovative TransitTech solutions across North America. Youll help build our playbook for Enablement strategy & execution, while leveraging your technical & commercial skill to support the Sales cycle from end to end. Working in close partnership with our Strategic Growth, Engineering, & Launch teams, youll orchestrate complex, high-visibility implementations, & drive product strategy for new deployments in your region.
What Youll Do
- Work alongside Vias Sales team as a technical partner & strategic advisor to generate & win new opportunities, leading sales enablement processes from end to end
- Manage the impact of new features or technical integrations in the context of Via's broader product roadmap
- Function as the technical/product leader in RFP responses, collaborating with the RFP content team to successfully represent the Via solution to our clients
- Contribute to & maintain the product & technological knowledge base utilized by teams across the Via organization
- Help guide sales calls with prospects as Via's product & technical expert, helping to shape our solutions for cities & public transit agencies
- Oversee the technical project management of service launches with significant product or technical infrastructure complexity
- Collaborate closely with Via's Launch & Partner Success teams to support the development of new products or features for new & existing transit partners
- Help build best-in-class Sales Enablement practices, with a focus on scalability. As a founding member of our team, youll play a key role in shaping the Sales Engineering infrastructure that will power our hypergrowth trajectory.
- Become an expert in leading detailed demonstrations across Vias full product suite, working closely with our Product teams to drive constant improvements to our demo capabilities
Who You Are
- A technical expert; you have at least 3 years of proven experience as a Product Manager, Sales Engineer, and/or Engineering Lead.
- Commercially savvy, you have previous client-facing experience in a pre-sales, implementation consulting, or technical advisory role.
- A savvy & tactful communicator; youre experienced in leading relationships, working across teams, & helping clients build their understanding of complex products. Youre a natural educator, & can translate the toughest technical concepts to your peers & clients with ease.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments; whether troubleshooting issues in real time or jumping into a client-facing meeting, you adapt quickly to changing priorities with a positive mentality.
- A reliable executor; you get the job done, & know how to make tradeoffs while keeping the big picture firmly in mind.
- User-focused & data-driven; youre passionate about user experience & creating intuitive products.
- A realistic optimist; you know how to balance client needs with real-life requirements, & you enjoy solving complex problems.
- A creative & solutions-oriented thinker; youre drawn toward continuous improvement, & see challenges as opportunities. You work to find the path toward yes, & youre not afraid to try new things to get there.
- Detail-oriented & thorough; youre a proactive self-starter who can navigate quickly between high-visibility projects without losing sight of the details.
What Catches Our Eye
- MBA or Masters Degree in a technical field
- Previous experience leading RFP/RFI processes
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?