Your role in our mission
Were Alfred, & were building the future of living. We provide residentfirst software & services to deliver inhome support & local experiences. Were contributing to build a future where everyone has the help they need to make time for the people & things that matter most. Since 2015, weve completed millions of services & saved our members countless hours across more than twenty cities.
As the Vendor Sourcing Specialist, you bring the Alfred mission beyond our doors. You elevate the community by highlighting & connecting local businesses to our tenants. Your whole job is finding cool people, doing cool things & giving them a chance to share it.
You will partner with Event Sales & Operations to develop new creative community offerings based on your vendor-base. You are organized, driven & love connecting with others & researching what is new.
How youll contribute to #OneTeam
- Source per market vendors for all virtual & in-person B2B & B2C services
- Price-set vendor payments per services per market
- Maintain process for filling local vendors via in-market team recommendations
- Quality control management for all vendor services
- Offer 4 services hours per week (or teach 2 classes)
* Service Hours can be defined as teaching fitness classes or working events - 1 class = 2 hrs.
What superpowers youll use
- Personable - meet new people everywhere you go & have an uncanny ability to remember them
- Creativity - see new possibilities with every person you meet
- Empathy - an uncanny ability to relate & connect with others
- Entrepreneurship - have a passion & ownership of your role
Who you are
- 3+ years experience in event and/or vendor management
- Passion for community, finding connections & celebrating others
- Creative self-starter
- Incredible ability to network
- 3+ years experience as a Yoga & Fitness Instructor
Youll connect with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective & always open to growing
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high & ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #OneTeam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed