Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate & transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing legacy applications all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted & unified cloud platform.
The Solutions Program Manager is responsible for leading & managing a variety of large, complex projects spanning multiple workstreams. Leading the consolidation of executive-level reporting, streamlining program execution processes, & communicating with executive level leadership. Coordinating all aspects of projects, including: documentation, communication plans, meeting facilitation, & ensuring smooth execution through completion by meeting executive sponsor satisfaction.
- Leads & manages firm-wide or multi-work stream projects
- Independently takes ownership of & plans, executes, & monitors projects
- Prepares project proposals, develops business requirements, & establishes project scope & timelines, aligning expectations with project sponsors. Coordinates appropriate project resources & personnel
- Establishes & maintains communication with all departments & individuals involved in assigned projects, including coordinating external vendors & consultants as appropriate
- Ensures all established deadlines & milestones are met, & tracks & reports project status
- Participates in project consulting/mentoring for other project managers in the organization as required
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to effectively manage & prioritize multiple projects
- Superior communication skills, both written & verbal, including the ability to develop concise & effective communications tailored to specific audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to navigate organizational landscapes efficiently
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Advanced computer skills including use of Google Drive, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Ability to manage a team of people effectively
- 3 years of project management experience
- 2 years software delivery experience
- PMP certification
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent required
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.