We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the role:
As a Digital Project Intern, you will be an integral member of Splashs Implementation team. This team is responsible for onboarding the worlds leading brands onto the Splash platform, providing them with creative solutions, powerful integrations, & reporting to solve their scaled event marketing challenges. The Digital Project Intern will be responsible for assisting the Splash team in the successful delivery of these Implementation engagements. You'll become an expert Splash user while developing a deep understanding of the event marketing industry.
In this internship, your problem solving, interpersonal, & analytical abilities will be deployed & developed daily. You will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with colleagues in a close-knit team as well as the strongest event marketers in the business. This role is very much hands-on, & the Intern is expected to take initiative, understand business & technical objectives of an engagement, manage client expectations & see tasks through to completion.
- You will assist in planning, managing, & executing digital marketing projects for some of the best brands in the world such as Facebook, Nike, Red Bull, the NBA, & more!
- You will assist on enterprise-level software implementations
- You will collaborate with Project Managers, Technical, & Creative team members
- You will interact daily with a world-class Product & Engineering team to help rollout new Products
- You will perform QA on technical integrations & custom builds
- You will exercise technical writing skills to document the steps for complex configurations
- You will find exciting ways for Splash to optimize their services & delivery operations
- You will work alongside the team in an Agile environment
Education & Skills:
- Currently in your Junior or Senior year of a Bachelor's Degree program
- A working knowledge & proficiency in the Google Suite, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Mail (JIRA, Confluence, & Microsoft Project a plus)
- Strong interest in startups and/or consumer facing web products
- Exceptional people skills & high level of empathy
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Ability to work both independently & collaboratively across multiple functions
- Ability to prioritize & manage time effectively
- Strong presentation skills as well as exceptional verbal & written communication
- A quick learner who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, & collaborative environment
If youre interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume. We cant wait to meet you!
This is a full-time (40 hrs/week), paid internship.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas & great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace & encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.