Peloton is seeking an experienced software Product Manager to help drive growth & innovation through new product development within Pelotons portfolio of connected fitness devices. This person will serve as the voice of the user & develop, design & launch experiences that drive growth & engagement in our products. Initially, this person will define our next connected fitness product by working directly with Hardware Product Management & other stakeholders throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity & present cohesive experiences for our members. This person will work in partnership with other members of the product, design, engineering, marketing, & business teams.
In this role, you will
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our members & the market at-large throughout their lifecycle, & advocate for solutions based on their needs & pain points.
- Offer data-driven insights about member engagement & propose features that have a meaningful impact on growth & engagement.
- Work with Hardware Product Management & the wider product org to define a roadmap & prioritize based on impact & business need.
- Generate detailed documentation, communicate these requirements to the appropriate teams & ensure timely cross-functional execution.
- Partner with the design team to develop a cohesive user experience across all member touchpoints.
- Participate in agile rituals such as daily standups, grooming, planning & retrospectives.
- Work with a dedicated team of software engineers to scope, plan, & execute the short-term development queue, as well as planning out & executing our longer term development roadmap.
- Develop deep relationships with stakeholders throughout the business & ensure there is alignment with the wider strategy of the organization.
- 2+ years of Product Management Experience
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, & translate them into software.
- Experience working in an agile scrum team
- Experience with A/B testing & analyzing data
- Highly collaborative & willing to give & accept constructive feedback
- Ability to create strong user-centered consumer experiences
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
- Strong quantitative, analytical, & problem solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
- Experience working on Software that powers hardware products is a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.