The Director, Retail Visual Merchandising oversees the process of new store openings & visual rollouts within the retail spaces including but not limited to apparel, hardware, & accessories. This role is responsible for communicating & training retail staff on showroom standards. They will have a close working relationship with the Director, Environmental & Visual Merchandising Design so that they have a clear understanding/knowledge of what the motive of the design is & how the environment should function. This role reports directly to the Senior VP of Retail.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Store Environment
- Store Standards & Guidelines
- Merchandising (Accessories, Hardware)
- Seasonal set up (Holiday)
- VM calls & floor set reviews
- Apparel Merchandising
- Partner with Apparel team on optimizing SKU count / fixtures
- Development 8, 2 per quarter, merchandising guidelines specific to apparel
- New Store Setup
- Floor plan review (with the creative team)
- VM supply budgeting, ordering, & management
- VM layout & presentation
- Store opening setup & sign off
- Organize & manage the opening teams for each new location with close partnership with the construction team.
- VM Operations
- Employee wardrobe guidelines
- Partner with Retail Operations team on store guidelines & policies
- Brand Marketing Partnership
- Event setup guidelines
- In-store program development (ie Milestone Rides)
- Signage & Vinyls
This is a cross-functional role, partnering across many different teams at Peloton. These partnerships include:
- Brand / Retail Marketing
- Retail Operations
- Learning & Development
- Store / Field Teams
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.