SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence & the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay & adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M & has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one ofINC.COM 15 ISRAELI STARTUPS TO WATCH IN 2017and one ofBUSINESS INSIDERS TOP 50ENTERPRISESTARTUPS TO BET YOUR CAREER ON.
But if we want to continue helping the worlds biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented & driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real & tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
SimilarWeb is a leading Alternative Data provider trusted by the world's top financial institutions. At SimilarWeb we bring together the industrys top talent to work together & create products that transform the way that investors make decisions.
So what does a Research Analyst - Investors Solution do at SimilarWeb?
- Its a client-facing position & youll have the opportunity to directly advise the biggest investors globally. The Research Analyst collaborate with multiple departments at SimilarWeb to transform SimilarWebs unique data sets into alpha generating insights empowering better investment decisions.
- Key responsibilities include:
- Establish & promote the research function within the investors solution; define, own & execute advanced analyses & modeling to articulate SimilarWeb value to the investors community
- Conduct in-depth research on key tickers across the Internet, Retail, Consumer & SaaS space; identify, extract & analyze the relevant SimilarWeb trends that are pertinent to address major investor questions and establish our storytelling for those tickers / sectors
- Collaborate with sales & account management teams to present analysis & research to potential & existing clients; play the role of domain expert to inject deep market understanding to client engagements
- Own the value-side of client engagements, from demoing the product on how to extract insights, through supporting onboarding all the way to strengthening relationships & demonstrating value for existing clients
- Perform both quantitative & qualitative research to create high-quality, insights-driven content, providing value to SimilarWebs current & potential investor clients
- Attend conferences to develop your positioning as an industry expert
What will I bring to the team?
- Experience in equity analysis & valuing companies, particularly consumer facing ones; meaningful experience in equity research styled writing
- 2+ years working as an analyst in Equity Research, Hedge Funds, Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Private Equity - preferably with client facing experience
- Strong background in company analysis & a passion for data driven fundamental investing
- Problem solver, with strong ability to translate client needs into tangible solutions & value based discussions
- Strong in Excel
- Experience producing high quality client-facing materials
- Analytical mindset with the ability to quickly digest a problem & identify a solution
- Excellent problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Strong interest in digital (digital experience a plus)
- Programming experience - advantage
- Quantitative background - advantage
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At SimilarWeb, youll be surrounded by the most talented professionals & youll work across departments gaining skills & driving impact.
- Data Driven:We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate:We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence:Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team