Phreesia is looking for a Staff Accountant to join our growing team!
Who We Want:
The Staff Accountant plays a significant role in the success of the business. A successful candidate will be a quick study andpossess:intellect, superior problem-solving capabilities, solid data analysis aptitude & excellent written & oral communication skills. This position reports theAssistantController.
What Youll Do:
- Assist in the monthly close process, including financial analysis & recording journal entries
- Record daily cash activities
- Create invoices for accounts receivable, send to customers & email/call for collections
- Work collaboratively with multiple departments
- Day to day accounting & finance matters
- Assist in the preparation of monthlyanalysis
- Work with outside accountants during annual audit
What Youll Bring:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- A minimum of 1-3years of accounting experience
- Ability to recognize potential issues & problems, know when to escalate & propose solutions, where possible
- Strong analytic & quantitative ability
- Organized, disciplined,process-oriented
- Familiarity & comfort dealing withjournal entries
- An excellent communicator with the ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization
- Has a very strong work ethic & is willing & able to roll up his/her sleeves & pinch hit to get the job done
- The absolute highest level of personal & professional integrity is required
- Knowledge of excel & capable of creating spreadsheets analyzing financial data
- Knowledge of Intacct is a plus
- Experienceworking at a public company is a plus
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care. Our solutions are in all 50 states, & we check in 85 million patients a year!
Basically, what you are doing here matters & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients we also care about our employees. We are proud to say that we have grown no less than 20% each year & consistently continue to do so. If you crave working with driven & engaged colleagues, a structured sales process, consistent recognition, defined career path, & enjoy working in revamped new areas, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks & drinks in our offices
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.
Be sure to check out our Instagram @PhreesiaCareers & Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/PhreesiaCareers/