In this role, you will oversee our multi-regional IT Ops Support team & hardware procurement team while partnering with the broader technology organization to define the direction of our field technology strategy. You will provide both leadership & technical guidance to your team, championing & implementing highly scalable technology solutions that ensure a flawless experience for our members. The right person for this role thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments & knows how to effectively manage people, drive projects, & deliver results.
What You Will Do:
- Own the day-to-day technology operations across our field locations to ensure a flawless experience for our members & field teams
- Provide data-driven strategic guidance to the regional IT Ops Support team; foster strong relationships between technology & regional operations leadership & manage vendors
- Drive the integration of field technology strategy with regional business strategy & operational goals, ensuring alignment
- Lead a hardware procurement team & partner with finance to determine inventory strategy that keeps up with the demand of our growing technology needs
- Be accountable for successful resolution & escalation of major incidents & provide feedback through appropriate channels
- Be the voice to senior leaders across the company on the state of field technology & team needs
Who You Are:
- You have 8+ years of leadership experience in complex, multi-regional technology operations environments, including procurement & inventory management
- You have a proven track record of building & facilitating strong relationships at all levels of the organization, both internally & externally; you can effectively communicate technology needs across multiple disciplines within the company
- You have a genuine comfort & effectiveness as both a manager & a doer; an intense focus on getting things done, & a willingness to be as hands-on as required
- You have strong analytical & project management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize, track, & deliver results
- You have a Bachelors degree in Information Systems Management, Computer Science or equivalent experience
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.