Sailthru's Mobile Solutions Engineer will work directly with customers to ensure Sailthru's mobile product is efficiently & effectively integrated with customers' systems. The Engineer is a key liaison between the companys Support, Customer Success & Engineering teams. The Mobile Solutions Engineer will work closely with the Customer Support team, to help with technical issues that arise post-integration. The Mobile Solutions Engineer is also responsible for helping train internal teams on the latest product features & standard mobile implementation processes to help deflect tickets from escalation. The MSE will also assist new mobile customers to assess their technical needs, & implementing & testing the solution to ensure a successful integration of the mobile product. Sailthru Mobile customers include CNBC, Expedia, Target, T-Mobile, among many others.
In addition, the Mobile Solutions Engineer will:
- Solve customer problems using a variety of analytical & technical tools including developing innovative solutions, troubleshooting client-side code, querying databases, & analyzing results.
- Work closely with customers & Sailthru's Project Managers to execute an implementation plan, help code & test an effective solution to their integration needs & define project requirements.
- Engage with Product & Engineering team to provide customer feedback on feature requests & bugs.
Define, plan & implement strategies to reduce customer churn by creating strong strategic partnerships.
- Help transitional knowledge of customer requirements & implementation setup to ensure Customer Support Engineers & Customer Success Managers understand how specific customers were implemented & what future technical needs might arise.
- Work on tactical integration projects leveraging knowledge of Sailthru integration points, & third party platforms (CRMs, databases, beacons, etc.)
- Evangelize new features & assist customers in the integration & adoption of features to help ensure long-term success using Sailthru
- This role is for you if you are a world-class engineer who enjoys interfacing directly with customers & have experience building mobile apps or implementing mobile solutions.
- You are able to understand the potential benefits of cutting-edge technology, quickly prepare a strong business case towards its adoption, & relay key details to the broader team
- You should be able to quickly get up to speed with Sailthru's mobile offering, & to provide your product expertise to advocate for customer-driven product requirements
- You excel when asked to solve problems under pressure
- You are a natural teacher with the ability to guide customers through best practices with confidence
- You are a strong & poised communicator (written, verbal & presentation)
- You should have knowledge of multiple technologies, programming languages, frameworks & architectures the spectrum of the technological skill beyond mobile-only programming language, with the ability to program & build articulated projects
- Minimum 3 years of experience of building mobile apps, & implementing/ integrating technology with external customers at a mobile app development agency or similar
- Experience in developing or reviewing/debugging code for mobile apps, ideally on both iOS & Android
- Experience in integrating with third party software, including SDKs & APIs (especially REST-based)
- Familiar with push notifications & mobile analytics
- Early adopter to technology, passion & interest in mobile platforms & messaging
- Ability to thrive working within a variety of programming languages.
- Sensitivity & flexibility in adapting communication & work styles to varying client backgrounds (i.e. corporate hierarchies to startup environments).
- Skills & patience in explaining/teaching technical concepts to individuals without strong technical backgrounds
- Experience with Cordova, Unity, or React Native apps
- Educational background/work experience in Computer Science, Engineering and/or a related field.