Hello, were The Sasha Group! We serve a wide range of businesses from helping young startups develop their core to helping established brands think differently & flex with the times. From building brand foundations to building momentum, we combine creativity with thoughtfulness & speed to solve business challenges.
We like to describe ourselves as consultancy at the front & an agency round the back.
At The Sasha Group, we believe that smart, creative thinking is the ultimate variable that makes brands come to life, whether its the startup looking to break into a space or the big, well-known brand looking to break the mold. And while we believe good ideas can come from anywhere, not everyone has the talent, skills, & craft to get those half-ideas onto paper.
Thats where you come in.
We are looking for Copywriters who are experts in their craft & are entrepreneurial about how they can use words (written or spoken) to communicate, guide, & execute against a clients goals. Sometimes that means writing short & clever copy for social content. Sometimes its developing & executing strategy for B2B success. Sometimes its helping brands find their voice for the very first time. Every deliverable is challenging, but highly rewarding.
Whos on the team?
Youll be joining a tightly-knit agency creative team working with a fast-growing brand in the QSR space, both on the B2C & B2B sides of the business. . The team is a diverse mix of makers, creators, & ideators from published authors to TikTokers. But were all passionate about our mission: How do we level-up our clients to be the next big thing?
And who are you?
- You are a creator & an ideator who can execute at both a high speed & volume.
- You. Must. Love. Words (and have the ability to string them together).
- You enjoy collaborating with other marketing nerds.
- You are a digital native & understand the internet of things.
- You are hungry for great work.
- You can tell a good story thatll make people stop, listen, & then probably go buy something.
- Youre comfortable striking up a conversation & intuitively elicit great stories from the people you encounter.
- You consume content & know the ingredients to relevant, thumb-stopping creative work.
- You have an understanding how the franchise restaurant industry works & a passion for helping businesses grow.
The task at hand:
- Thinking big, then writing lots.
- Transforming thoughts & half-ideas into fun, innovative, & creative executions with Art Directors & Account Leads.
- Collaborate closely with the Media team to track performance of content, & optimize based on quantitative & qualitative data.
- Understand the franchise restaurant business, food culture & trends, & whats happening in the world to make concise & relevant creative recommendations.
- Write highly engaging, emotional, & impactful short & long-form content that reflects a brands voice.
- Conduct category research & interviews with stakeholders to spark new ideas for compelling brand storytelling & content.
- Maintain communication with clients to ensure theyre satisfied with the work, & that their goals & feedback are being represented in the work.
- Write fast, but with finesse.
- Did we mention, writing?
Okay, but what are you actually writing?
- Ad copy & organic content for various social & digital platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, & Google Search.
- Longer-form pieces like email campaigns & blog posts.
- Language for e-commerce websites & marketplaces to make people want to spend money on cool stuff.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar copywriting or editorial role developing & writing for digital/social strategies & campaigns.
- Experience writing for the B2B spacebonus points for experience with franchise restaurants.
- A portfolio reflecting strong concepting & writing.
- Good grammar is a must.
- So are time management skills.
- Thrives in a company of collaborative people, but can clearly demonstrate an ability to get things done without direct supervision.
- Is unromantic about the creative processthey believe good ideas can come from anywhere & can give & take constructive criticism.
- Is unphased by fast turnarounds & can manage tight timelines without sacrificing quality.
- Has a talent for wearing multiple brand hats & switching easily among brand voices.
- Has a strategic mindset & understands how brand strategy can become a business strategy.
- Isnt afraid to bring their passions, background, & personal experience to their work.
- Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- Already writing a better job description than this one.