THE ROLE:Senior Manager, Digital Advertising Sales & Brand Partnerships
Were looking for
The Senior Manager, Digital Advertising Sales & Brand Partnerships, will be responsible for selling digital (non-programmatic) advertising campaigns to key brands & agencies for both Rue La La & Gilt. Day to day responsibilities will center on cultivating & nurturing strong relationships with medium to large accounts that fit our brands, purpose & corporate objectives. The Senior Manager will partner with internal teams to coordinate details to execute the programs.
What youll accomplish:
- Create & implement a high-level strategy & tactics for closing new accounts that meets our yearly revenue expectations
- Proven ability to sell digital media (prior experience with custom-content / native advertising a huge plus), by utilizing consultative sales methods, category expertise & specific account relationships
- Manage contract negotiations of partner programs
- Collaborate with internal teams & assist with the day-to-day management of assigned partnerships ensure that programs are working properly & we are meeting our objectives
- Provide accurate & thorough ongoing business projections & results
THE RIGHT FIT:
- 5+ years of digital advertising/media sales experience
- Understanding of the private / flash sale space, ideally with prior experience
- Strong consultative selling, negotiation & leadership skills
- Dual brain: creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills & a solid business foundation
- Online marketing, merchandising, or Account Management experience strongly preferred
- An innovative, positive, & self-directed attitude. Interested in figuring out solutions to problems or methodology for improved deliverables.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Responsive, enthusiastic, team-oriented & strong relationship management skills
- Must be comfortable selling to both brands & agencies
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- Travel as business requires
Rue Gilt Groupe is the premier off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting more than 20 million members with coveted designers at an exceptional value. Two complementary brands, Rue La La & Gilt, utilize world-class merchandising, technology & marketing to strategically support our brand partners & inspire members daily. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping & the best-in-class experience that today's customers demand.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.