Who We Are
Yieldmo is an advertising technology company that operates a smart exchange that differentiates & enhances the value of ad inventory for buyers & sellers. As a leader in contextual analytics, real time technology, & digital formats, we create, measure, model, & optimize campaigns for unmatched scale & performance. By understanding how each unique impression behaves & looking for patterns & performance in real time, we can drive real performance gains without relying on audience data.
What We Need
Were looking for an engineering leader with a growth mindset to help drive the development efforts on our advertiser platforms. You should be passionate about cloud technologies, user centered design & developing applications with user interfaces that delight users. You are a talented & highly motivated engineering leader that understands how to architect applications that are modern, responsive & highly interactive. You understand how to translate complex tasks into elegant & intuitive workflows. You are capable of designing, implementing & communicating technical solutions to engineers. You are obsessed with elegant user experiences. We are looking for someone with a background in modern UI/UX & web application development.
- Architect, code & design technical solutions for our advertiser platform
- Work with product owner & design team to turn wireframes/mockups into a functional application
- Lead engineering team responsible for the delivery & development of product roadmap features
- Own & extend our advertiser application which is currently a React/Redux application on the front end, AWS Lambdas written in Python served through API gateway as the service layer & Python jobs scheduled via Airflow (you would be responsible for both front end & back end codebases)
- 5-10+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Exposure to Python, MySQL & AWS Lambda
- Experience building interfaces that communicate with web services
- Experience with unit testing (e.g. jest, react-testing-library)
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical & non-technical individuals (product, business operations, dev ops, etc).
- Contribute to a culture of collaboration, continuous delivery & operational excellence
- Crafting amazing & unbelievable user experiences.
Nice to Haves
- Ad tech experience (SSPs, DSPs, Analytics, DMPs, CDPs)
- Microservices architecture experience
- Exposure to the AWS cloud environment
- Exposure to feature flagging, A/B testing & analytics
- Experience working with outsourced development teams
- Exposure to the JAM stack
- Home office setup stipend
- 1 Mental Escape (ME) day each month
- Learning stipend & professional development opportunities
- Work life balance, flexible PTO & competitive compensation packages