The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
This position is based in New York, NY & will report to the Regional Director of Field Sales.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve existing consignor base by driving repeat business & achieving monthly goals for the market
- Maintain repeat rate goal through outreach, including re-engagement campaigns by phone, email, & text
- Develop strong relationships with new consignors passed from the Luxury Managers.
- Leverage strong consignor relationships to gain referrals for new consignors to pass to Luxury Manager
- Focus on up-selling all categories of product accepted (Womens Fashion, Mens Fashion, Fine Jewelry & Watches, Art, & Home)
- Responsible for setting consignor price expectations
- Meet with consignors in their home to appraise & pick-up their luxury merchandise
- Carefully review & process all items for shipment to ensure they are cataloged & up to our very high-quality standards
- 3+ years of work experience in luxury retail, styling, or luxury public relations
- A high degree of business acumen, sophistication, & the ability to establish trust is mission critical
- A strong sales ability paired with an entrepreneurial spirit
- This position requires the person to work directly with very distinguished clientele
- Demonstrated track record of meeting & exceeding monthly goals
- Knowledge of luxury brands is essential. Great attention to detail & customer service
- Ability to master multiple technical devices & systems
- Active in community & charitable organizations is a plus
- Availability evenings & weekends, when needed, to accommodate the clients request for an appointment
This position is a full-time job & requires a high level of commitment. Please only apply if you fit all the criteria listed above