We are seeking a US based Executive Assistant to support our Chief Revenue Officer and our Chief of Marketplace Development. You will be joining our global cross-functional collaborative team or Executive Assistants whose goal is to prioritize company initiatives. The EA is a strategic partner for our leaders, that has a passion for administrative excellence; is driven, adventurous, humorous, & flexible. A force behind the scenes the EAs can anticipate issues and proactively solve problems & handle administrative functions.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others.
What You Will Be Doing
- Key contributing partner in support of a client- facing business unit. Work directly with specified Account Directors in the execution of required administrative tasks necessary to manage /alerts business projects with customers. The required tasks will vary among customers & projects. Respond promptly to all client & internal requests. Maintain relationship database.
- Have an assertive approach to calendar management to optimize the CROs time management & efficiency, handling the details to help them operate at the highest level with opportunity to leverage administrative & organizational experience in ways that directly contribute to business goals & enhance performance.
- Be trusted to access confidential information with complete integrity, operate with an elevated level of self-motivation, and provide candid & collaborative feedback.
- Direct, monitor, and contribute to project tracking & management; and other planning initiatives such as forecasts and Salesforce updates and leverage the knowledge of the customer journey to assist in advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative duties.
- Intuit the dynamics of the team, & seamlessly step into & out of workflows across the company, time zones & travel schedules.
- Manage all logistical & administrative support for meetings & events. Coordinates complex travel itineraries. Initiate routine & some non-routine correspondence.
Heres what you have:
- Strong work tenure: 4+ years of executive level support experience in a client-facing business unit
- Experience in a fast-paced environment requiring a high degree of sensitivity, detail-orientation, responsiveness, anticipation and organization.
- Effective communication skills in English, both written & verbal.
- Governed by a strong proactive approach, taking the initiative where appropriate, & looking beyond the immediate ask to anticipate future needs or requirements & work through them resourcefully.
- Self-directed: Able to determine priorities, make decisions, & manage time well. That said, not afraid to ask questions & for help when needed.
- Takes pride in exhibiting a high degree of accuracy & great attention to detail. Strong organizer with the ability to create processes that simplify tasks.
- Tech-savvy - existing knowledge of computer programs and the ability to quickly learn innovative programs. Proficiency in Outlook, G Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Slack, Teams, Exensify, Confluence, etc. Ability to navigate Customer Relationship Management Systems (i.e., Salesforce) a plus
Heres why youll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, & respect
- We don't have a dress code & offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental & paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, & vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, & a fantastic vacation policy
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 & the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.