Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking & giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology & marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data & machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts & ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, & give them ownership, great things happen.
Sales Associates are core to our growth strategy & are passionate about cultivating sales opportunities from strategic outbound prospecting efforts into Enterprise organizations. In this role, you will also help drive new revenue for the company by qualifying & coordinating sales meetings for Account Executives with Mid-Market organizations.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to refine your sales skills & business experience with a view to establishing yourself within the Simon Data sales organization.
- This role has the opportunity to grow into an Account Executive within 12-18 months.
What Youll Do
- Represent Simon Datas brand in the marketplace & develop thought-leadership to generate qualified opportunities.
- Source new opportunities through a combination of phone, email, social selling, conferences, & events.
- Assist in Strategic Account conversations from initial contact through evaluation with our AE team.
- Conduct discovery & demo calls for select inbound opportunities & function in a closing capacity, including contract negotiation.
- Research, identify & connect with key partners.
- Work closely with the marketing team to execute demand generation initiatives.
- Attend conferences when necessary & create an amazing first impression, effectively presenting our value propositions to prospective customers.
- Collect & track market intelligence for the AE team, organizing & categorizing sales lead information
- Continually improve your sales skills & stay up-to-date with market developments & new services.
- Exceed monthly & quarterly performance targets
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of SaaS sales experience, preferably in MarTech.
- Proven consistent success in an outbound lead generation or inside sales role.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com & strong skills with Outreach.io & LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Experience with sourcing & speaking to senior level decision makers.
- High degree of technical aptitude with the ability to effectively leverage our sales acceleration applications.
- You are highly motivated, tenacious & a self-starter.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a dynamic team both in the office & remote.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take both analytical & creative approaches to solve problems.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize while multitasking.
- Ability to work through change & navigate ambiguity.
- High EQ with a natural inclination to win.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, & to receive other benefits & privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.