At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, & eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, & company that lives & breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Were looking for a Field Enablement Manager to empower our field organization, illustrating compelling, differentiated expressions of our solutions to prospects & customers. Youll work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Content Marketing & Product Marketing to define high quality industry positioning & build verticalized collateral with the intent of showing Branchs unique value proposition at every point in the customer lifecycle.
As a Field Enablement Manager, youll get to:
- Work with customer-facing teams at the IC, management & executive level to assess collateral, skills & enablement needs.
- Build goals, priorities, & measurable results that align revenue team objectives.
- Own high-visibility projects that largely impact the global business.
- Build new positioning, collateral & trainings that address global needs & work for client-facing teams across functions.
- Own core aspects of Branchs market positioning, including field-facing pitch decks, pricing calculators, whitepapers, competitive reporting & market trend analyses.
- Define the structure & reporting of key field systems, including Outreach & the Content Management Platform, working closely with stakeholder teams like RevOps, Sales Management & Marketing.
- Work with channel partners to enable the full client-facing team to understand & effectively represent joint value propositions.
- Define Field Enablements work as a standalone function from the ground up into a coordinated global team.
Youll be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years in a role speaking the language of marketers & product managers, preferably through work at a high-growth software company, in the mobile space, or in management consulting.
- 2+ years of experience in a quota-carrying role as an Account Executive or Account Manager.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager or Sales Enablement Manager working with a B2B product.
- The ability to uncover connections between disparate different departmental needs & map them back to contained, executable projects.
- Confidence in your reasoning ability to make recommendations even in the absence of perfect data & you are excited to solve ambiguous problems.
- The ability to prioritize & lead initiatives across multiple stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills that lead you to be comfortable interacting with leadership, technical & non-technical teams to quickly turn insights into actions.
- A relentlessly curious mind that isnt willing to walk away from an idea that has real value to the business when you hit a roadblock.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloittes 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 50,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!