Acquia empowers the worlds most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, & IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose & deploy digital products & services that engage customers, enhance conversions, & help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, & named a top place to work by the Boston Globe & the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future & we want you to be a part of it!
Looking for an energetic Associate Customer Success Manager to be based out of our Boston office. The successful candidate will have a desire to learn about marketing, digital experiences, relationship management, SAAS organizations & stellar customer success. As a member of our CSM Programs team, you & your teammates will launch new Customer Success programs to a wide audience of existing customers who dont have a dedicated CSM on their account. Our CSM Programs team is a key component to how we build programs & improvements that can impact our entire CSM organization.
You bring the passion, grit, desire to learn, dedication & ambition to succeed! We will align you with industry leading Customer Success leaders who will teach you everything you need to know about digital experiences, customer success management, helping clients realize value, customer advocacy & of course, Acquias industry leading solutions.
As the Associate Customer Success Manager - Programs, you will...
- Collaborate with Acquia Account Management & other teams to identify & engage existing customers in driving adoption, utilization, & onboarding best practices to ensure long term success with Acquias platform & services
- Passion for problem solving, a high attention to detail, strives for customer success & satisfaction, is articulate & credible, & metrics driven
- Be an owner or stakeholder of a Customer Success Program work stream that has a high impact on our customers
- Understand customer goals & areas where they need your assistance to drive adoption & utilization
- Update & maintain the CRM database with the most relevant account & project/program details
- Document & maintain a mutual engagement success plan (where applicable) which outlines success outcomes for customers
- Must be able to proactively drive Acquia & Customers forward with minimal oversight
What youll need to be successful
- 1+ years working in account management, customer success management or an equivalent role for a technology company
- Project management & program management skills to hold you & others accountable
- Ability to align internal resources to meet customer requirements & deadlines
- Extremely organized, with effective time management
- Strong leadership, teamwork, & cross-group collaboration skills
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
- Ability to perform & deliver in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com & other Customer Management tools (preferably Gainsight) - desired
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees & their families in maintaining both a healthy body & a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, & much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAemail@example.com as it relates to regulation C.R.S. 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.