We are a global lifestyle brand built on transforming the travel experience. In support of our mission, we are seeking a Sales Supervisor to join our Retail Operations team at our store location in Boston, Seaport.
Our Retail team creates a transformative experience that inspires a global community. We build connections with our community through product expertise & merchandising, world-class-service standards, & operational excellence. We pride ourselves in owning the offline touch point for our community, & use it as an opportunity to create more Away fans.
Want to help us transform the travel industry? The ideal candidate will represent the Away brand by providing best-in-class support to all of our customers from the moment they step foot in the door til the moment they leave. You will directly contribute to the stores success by having unparalleled customer interactions & by honing deep product expertise.
As a company that values diversity, equity, & inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds & experiences to apply for this opportunity. Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, Anti-racism training & bias prevention initiatives, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
What youll do:
- Manage, support, & develop a team of retail associates
- Onboard new hires while still coaching existing team members
- Communicate Aways values & brand philosophy to your team & to customers alike
- Ensure that your team is providing the best customer service possible, by providing such service yourself
- Take ownership of in-store processes & operations & help define Aways SOPs.
- Help run an efficient & growing retail business; optimize store operations & customer journey
- Be a point person for HQ counterparts & colleagues; assist in marketing events & programming at the store.
Who you are:
- Excellent communicator with a passion for people
- Comfortable working with all types of personalities
- Passionate about speaking to travel experiences (anywhere!)
- Maintains cool under pressure
- An effective & expedient problem-solver with a keen attention to detail
- Positive attitude & feels there is no task too small & no task too large
- Eager to be at the frontline of a fast-paced & growing company
- Hard working with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment
- Passionate about travel (but thats a given!)
- You can show proof of COVID-19 vaccination & adherence to HQ COVID office policies using Bindle, a secure platform that verifies vaccination status without sharing private health information, within 30 days of hire
Youll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. Youll have generous PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless.
- Were not just employees. Were people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, & dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, generous & inclusive parental leave, & a kitchen stocked with organic snacks & coffee.
- Well invest in your career. Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs.
- Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, & more, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more! You can bring your dog to work. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.