Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Information security is an integral part of Visa's corporate culture. It is essential to maintaining our position as an industry leader in electronic payments, & it is the responsibility of each & every employee to safeguard information, protect it from unauthorized access, & ensure regulatory compliance. Information security has a significant effect on privacy, consumer confidence, external reputation, and/or the bottom line, & it is a priority on everyone's agenda
The successful incumbent will bepart of Visa's Business to Business Identity & Access Management team, which is part of the larger Cybersecurity organization.TheB2B IAMteam has a Global focus, & is responsive to an evolving threat landscape, regulatory compliance, IT security requirements & technology architecture. The B2B IAM team is responsible for secure access to business portals & associated services.
- Bachelor's Degree or at least 7years of work experience or6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree
- 2-8 years of experience testing on IAM Domain is must
- Hands-on experience with Java , Groovy programming, Automation Scripting.
- Experience with Selenium or similar software testing framework.
- Experience in building & executing automated & performance tests for REST based services.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies, tools ( JIRA).
- Hands-on experience working with databases such as LDAP.
- Experience testing software at API level using SOA suite, SOAP UI, Postman, REST Client etc.
- Familiarity with performance testing using Jmeter or similar tools will be an added value
- Familiarity with ForgeRock OpenAM testing will be an added value
- Ability to comprehend complex Business requirements & Technical solutions, mapping into Test Plans, Test Cases, & Test Scripts.
- Design, document & track test cases in tracking system
- Assist to standardize reporting & metrics on deliverables by the QA team.
- Produce metrics for projects as required by Project Management, Clients and/or Implementation team.
- Work with business representatives, IT Management, IT development, support teams & vendors to ensure on time, on budget, & quality delivery of testing deliverables
- Understand application, platform dependencies & each integration points.
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex environment, to drive delivery of solutions & meet service levels
- Able to work on multiple projects & initiatives with different/competing timelines & demands
- Identify & troubleshoot system issues working with development as required
- Coordinate & collaborate with a globally distributed team