ROSS Intelligence is looking for a part-time office manager (4-5 hours per week) starting May, 2019. This position will pay $20/hour.
- Ensuring an organized office space
- Receiving, handling or distributing incoming & outgoing mail for staff
- Keeping inventory, ordering supplies, maintaining & organizing office equipment including kitchen supplies, phones, copiers, etc.
- Maintaining a professional kitchen environment & uninterrupted access to coffee
- Coordinating the procurement of software & equipment for new & existing employees, offboarding exiting employees, & assisting in the preparation of employee events & meetings
- Other general duties & projects as assigned
- High initiative, resourcefulness, ability to work independently without a lot of guidance & solution-oriented
- A can-do attitude, ability to effectively prioritize, project manage & multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to collaborate effectively with all levels of management & staff
- Professional written & verbal communication skillsStrong organizational ability & attention to detail
About ROSS Intelligence
ROSS Intelligence, founded in 2015, is building technology to help everyone to obtain the best possible legal outcomes. ROSS's AI-powered legal research service is the fastest way for lawyers to find all the relevant law they need, enabling them to deliver excellent results to their clients. Today, ROSS is in use at the world's largest law firms, mid-size & boutique firms & solo practices.
We recognize that we cannot meaningfully change the legal ecosystem unless we embody the same values of diversity & creativity we wish to bring to it.
*Legal Authorization to work in Canada is required.