Working alongside our People Operations team, the Front Desk Associate will be charged with overseeing daily office operations in our New York Headquarters. The Front Desk Associate will manage every aspect of the office space, our snack & beverage program & facilities. S/he will be the first face of Knotel for job candidates, clients, investors, vendors & more, & will be the go-to person for all office needs.
What Youll Do
- Receive Knotel visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing & announcing them appropriately
- Ensure office is tidy & presentable, upkeep office recognition system for keeping workplaces tidy
- Receive, sort & distribute daily mail & deliveries
- Work closely with HQ team to order office supplies & keep track of inventory
- Order security badges & business cards for all Knotel Employees
- Assist where needed with set up & breakdown of weekly internal events (happy hours, lunches, etc.)
- Coordinate snack & beverage orders & manage inventory
- Submit People Ops team expenses to Expensify in a timely manner
Who You Are
You have a positive disposition & a desire to create an enjoyable workspace. In addition to having excellent organizational & multitasking skills, you are resourceful & proactive when issues arise. You also have a professional attitude & solid written & verbal communication skills.
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operates custom spaces for established & growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will & build whats never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.