Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Media Coordinator to join the Media & Demand Generation Team to support our display channel owners across all business units - Fantasy, Sportsbook, Casino, & Racing. This role will be tasked with supporting our full-funnel brand & direct response campaigns across programmatic, digital video/OTT/CTV, digital audio, digital OOH, & other emerging platforms to build brand awareness & drive new registrations & real-money players. Were looking for a team player who is interested in building their career in digital marketing or digital media who has an ear to the ground when it comes to emerging programmatic best practices & marketing trends.
If you have a passion for sports, are interested in digital advertising technology & emerging channels, & enjoy managing multiple projects wed love to hear from you.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Support channel leads with planning, creative briefing, tag trafficking, & reporting of evergreen & tentpole digital media campaigns.
- Assist with building season-long media plans to meet team KPIs across multiple tactics & platforms, ensuring the team is establishing & crushing benchmarks to strengthen our advertising playbook.
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams, creative partners, & agencies to ensure the seamless launch & execution of all campaigns.
- Assist with weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual channel reporting & post mortem analysis - including building creative performance recaps, billing reconciliation, & dissemination of insights to key stakeholders.
- Improve internal processes for digital media campaign management, including streamlining creative & tag trafficking to multiple partners, optimizing workflows for audience creation & testing, & setting a testing framework for emerging channels & ad formats.
- Provide continuous assessment of our digital media tactics & identify areas for improvement.
- Maintain shared team documents, templates, spreadsheets, & creative folders.
- Learn & use mobile reporting tools like Appsflyer & Flashtalking to dig into user cohort data & optimize traffic sources to drive higher ROI.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic record.
- 1-2 years of experience working in digital marketing or digital media.
- Familiarity with programmatic AdTech (DSPs, DMP, Ad Servers, DCO, is a huge plus).
- Possesses an analytical & proactive mindset - you enjoy aggregating information across disparate data points & sources into clear, actionable insights.
- Willingness to learn & gain a proficient working knowledge of auction models & bidding strategies across all major platforms.
- Needs to be able to work autonomously & within a large team setting.
- Clear communicator & multitasker, with the ability to manage multiple deadlines across internal & external stakeholders with ease.
- Has exceptional attention to detail & organizational skills.
- Able to exhibit a positive attitude & remain calm in high-stress situations.
- You dont mind working during non-traditional business hours as needed.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets/Docs/Slides preferred.
- An eagerness to learn more about digital marketing & the evolving fantasy sports & sports betting industry within the U.S.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.