Head of Customer Success
(Role can be UK or US based - & will need to be flexible in supporting a UK & US team time zone)
About Hive Learning
Hive Learning is the peer learning platform that helps companies create big behavioural shifts across their workforce quickly & at scale. Our peer learning programmes & networks help companies build skills in areas like inclusion, mental health, & leadership.
Weve just had our biggest ever year of growth & created tonnes of impact were really proud of for customers like Barclays, SunLife, Deloitte, Legal & General, Boots, & the mental health charity Shout.
In short, were a B2B SaaS business in scaling mode & were looking for a Head of Customer Success to make sure were really helping our customers respond to the changing world around them in our next phase of growth.
About the role
Youll join a growth-minded, customer-centric, & supportive sales & customer success team, but youll work cross-functionally across our whole business - working with everyone from the team who build our learning programmes, to analytics, to our product team.
Your main goals will be to:
- Create value in our customer proposition
- Train & develop our customer success team to deliver a high-quality service that creates value for our customers
- Develop a consistent approach to creating a peer learning culture within our clients that matches their measures of success
Some things your role might involve:
- Own the development of the customer success team strategy for growth, scale & efficiency. Identifying opportunities to improve the current processes & work with the team to create solutions & apply to the team ways of working
- Focus on client feedback, NPS scores & value add measures to build a world class peer learning solution that delivers value for our customers
- Using a data driven approach, develop our client playbook for engagement & delivery strategies then build capability in the team to deliver this
- Focus on future lifetime value of Hive Learning; looking at ways to increase engagement & customer satisfaction
- Work alongside our Partnership & CS team you will attend some of the client meetings to support the development of client solutions
- Working alongside our product & content team develop the delivery element of new product launches eg how best to apply our Mental Health Works product to create a peer learning solution that drives behaviour change
- Build expertise in our Networks & Programmes offering including the processes & resources to create client impact in both
- Own the recruitment & onboarding process for building our world class Customer Success team
- Support the ongoing development of the CS talent pipeline
- Liaise with Pod Leads on regular personal development reviews for the team - ensuring the process is consistent, reviews are taking place & appropriate action points followed up.
- Be the voice of the customer in our Product Steer Co & Ops Leads
- Contribute to the business growth plans by bringing key insights from best practices in industry, strong awareness of peer learning & knowledge of our competitors
Some words that might describe you, your skills, & your experience:
- Significant experience in leading customer-facing organizations
- Youre an analytical & process-oriented person
- You have a strong empathy for customers & for growing a business
- You have the ability to manage & influence through persuasion, negotiation, & relationship building
- You demonstrate the desire for continuous learning & improvement
- Youre an enthusiastic & creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Youre an excellent communicator & have strong presentation skills
What wed like to offer you
- An exciting & meaningful challenge with the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the next phase of our growth
- The chance to grow with us - there are no limits to how far this role could take you
- A supportive & inclusive environment in a forward-thinking & energetic team
- Be part of the broader Blenheim Chalcot family - connect & be mentored by some of the incredible people that work in the 20+ other start-ups in our ecosystem
- Competitive salary
- Fun activities, nights out (or virtual ones for now), office fruit, beverage fridge stocked with everything from beer & fizz to coconut water & San Pellegrino (still all on ice at the office!)
- 20 days annual leave + a bonus day off on your birthday & major US public holidays
- Private health care
- 401k scheme
- Brand new office near Chelsea, NY in an open shared space with lots of other startups
- At Hive Learning we embrace diversity & equal opportunity, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, & skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be
- NOTE: For now we are being super careful when it comes to Covid & we dont want to place anyone in a position where they dont feel comfortable. Our team is currently fully remote & we are waiting for New York & other states to open up before coming back to the office. Wed love this to be soon - but we wont rush. This role is open to anyone based in the US with authorization to work.
A quick note on how we hire
Our products are striving to create a more equitable world. And for that reason, we take diversity & inclusion seriously in our hiring processes too.
Were committed to building a team that represents a whole host of backgrounds, perspectives & skills & were proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds & identities to apply.
And if this job speaks to you but you're not sure you have the "right" experience, we'd love you to apply anyway & tell us why you'd be great for this role in your cover letter.
If we can help with any special accommodations for your application or interviews, just let us know.