Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
DoubleVerify is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team based in NYC. The Customer Success Manager plays an integral role in testing & onboarding new strategic DV clients, establishing KPIs, overseeing the campaign setup process & launch, educating end users on the DV product suite & analytics, establishing best practices, & offering ongoing support during the first 3-6 months of the client relationship.
The Customer Success Manager will work closely & collaboratively with Sales, Account Management, Implementation, Marketing Analytics, & Product Management teams to deliver world class customer service & solutions to clients. This person will strategically assess client product needs & will be responsible for educating customers on how the DV product suite can best be leveraged to meet brand-specific business goals & objectives.
From the start of the customer relationship, the Customer Success Manager will build an account profile & playbook for each new client or prospect to ensure ongoing success with their long-term Account Manager.
- Responsible for training & onboarding new strategic, often multi-market, customers in the first 3-6 months of the relationship
- Responsible for overseeing the entire campaign launch & management process for strategic test opportunities
- Provide strategic & tactical client service & recommendations to a complex, high-touch customer base
- Participate in, & often lead client meetings to understand strategic media goals & business objectives to effectively develop a customized strategy playbook for client success during onboarding & beyond
- Understand & effectively communicate DVs value proposition, products & technology, & partnerships as relates to growth of prospective & new client accounts
- Collaborate with & direct local DV teams around the globe to ensure global quality & consistency for multi-market launches, including satisfactory resolution of all support requests & troubleshooting
- Analyze & share key insights to inform client optimization decisions & strategy
- Develop & maintain strong, active relationships with clients at both senior & mid-management levels
- Finesse relationships across the entire ecosystem, including Advertisers, Agencies, Networks, Publishers, & 3rd Party Technology partners
- Create, manage and/or participate in ongoing process improvement initiatives
- Close the feedback loop internally by providing customer insights on ways DV may improve products & services
- Other responsibilities may be required such as attending offsite meetings, conferences or industry events, etc. as necessary
- Special projects as identified by management
Who you are
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years overall work experience in the digital media/marketing and/or ad tech space
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing/client support capacity
- Fluent in English & Spanish
- Experience in training & educating clients on technology products and/or platform solutions, with an ability to break down & translate complex concepts to varying levels & audiences
- Direct experience working at one or more of the following: advertising agency, publisher, ad network and/or demand side platform
- Excel & PowerPoint pro - you can do VLOOKUP in your sleep, are a pivot whiz, & can't get enough of shortcuts
- Ability to interact & communicate effectively with all levels of management including senior executive level
- Experience managing online media products & technologies such as experience with ad verification, trafficking, campaign management, and/or ad serving
- Proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with sometimes tight deadlines, manage competing priorities & consistently perform at a high level
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills, capable of conveying issues clearly, making points concisely, & ensuring successful overall communication channels
- Experience finding interesting, actionable insights within vast data sets to tell a story
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive can-do attitude
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, & balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $68,000 to $129,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, & benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, & recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.