Focus on elevating our sales materials, audio advertising products, sponsorship programming & packages internally with the sales team & in turn, externally in-market with buyers.
The Sr Manager, Audio Sales Marketing will be responsible for working with the Executive Director; IP Development & Marketing to develop smart packaging, up-to-date materials & opportunity strategies to help our sales teams increase our volume of podcast sales, diversify our podcast customer base, increase the revenue yield for podcasts & stay ahead of key moments for our audio franchises - & more broadly, our editorial network tentpoles.
The Sr Manager, Audio Sales Marketing will report to the Executive Director & will have three key areas of responsibilities:
- Sales Collateral
- Packaging Strategy + Development
- Communication & Collaboration
- Conceptualize, update & maintain general presentations, category presentations, sell sheets, sizzle reels, product collateral, & other outbound materials templates
- Update & ultimately re-envision the online media kit
- Organize & maintain sales & marketing documents in seller resource
Packaging Strategy + Development
- Working closely with GM of Audio & production leads, develop offthe-shelf editorial sponsorships that address common kpis or category needs
- Partner with sales to formulate marketable strategies that are customized to fit specific category and/or client specific objectives
- Create strategies & packages around cultural moments & sponsorship opportunities for podcasts
Communication & Collaboration:
- Consult in strategic brainstorms on proactive & RFP ideation
- Educate the sales teams on audio products, initiatives, new packaging & sponsorship opportunities
- Work closely with experiential, partnerships, & communications team on revenue-driving programming for all audio editorial tentpoles
- Calendarize yearlong packaging for key tentpole & cultural moments
About working at Vox Media:This is a permanent, full-time position with excellent benefitsincluding flexible hours & generous parental leave. Vox Media strives to provide comprehensive healthcare options for our employees & to ensure that our healthcare & other benefits are LGBTQ-inclusive. You'll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that's challenging & funand who strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Vox Media is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply.Vox Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer & does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.