Glossiers technology team is looking for a team administrative assistant to support our technology leadership & the entire team of product managers, designers, engineers, researchers, & data scientists.
The ideal person will excel at time & calendar management, event/meeting/offsite planning, team engagement, & will thrive in high-growth, sometimes ambiguous environments.
Our technology team is comprised of highly diverse employees & we expect our team administrative assistant to be a strong representative of the teams values to both internal & external stakeholders.
- 70% Executive & Leadership Support
- Maintain & manage calendars for our Technology leadership team
- Provide support to Head of Product & Design, VP of Engineering & Head of Data
- Provide meeting support: booking & preparing meeting rooms, setting up video conferences/phone calls, greeting external guests
- May attend staff meetings, take notes & follow-up on outstanding agenda items
- Coordinate international & domestic travel logistics including flight itineraries, visas, hotel rates & reservations, car services, & international phone plans in accordance with personal travel preferences
- Assist in document management, compilation, distribution & storage
- Execute day-to-day administrative tasks including placing lunch orders, arranging deliveries, updating contacts, conducting research
- Work closely with other executive & administrative assistants to ensure seamless communication between company leaders
- Track & submit monthly expense reports
- Establish & administer a process for tracking team budget including coordination with FP&A
- Help with team space planning, desk allocation, etc.
- 30% Team Support
- Aid in planning, organizing, & facilitating ongoing team meetings, team events, & team off-sites
- Assist managers with team-building & culture & serve as the barometer for team morale
- Manage team-wide communications & programming
- 5+ years of experience in senior team level support experience
- Exceptional attention to detail, with an emphasis on confidentiality in all matters
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at once & maintain composure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills & ability to interact with internal & external partners
- Work well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- Preference for candidates with a strong interest in technology
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, & promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. It has been & will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race,color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, & termination.