About the Role
You will manage a team of Team Managers based in the World Remit Cebu Contact Centre.
You will provide leadership to the WorldRemit Cebu Customer Contact Centre. The centre is responsible for Customer Support to provide the highest level of customer service to WorldRemit existing & new customers. The team is also responsible for Transaction Monitoring which involves monitoring & reviewing system-flagged transactions & messages to ensure that WorldRemit follows the prescribed identification & compliance requirements as well as identifying possible fraudulent activity.
- Reviews & analyzes program performance to determine program needs
- Identifies & oversees program/problem resolution
- Meets forecasted & budgeted financial targets
- Approves personnel activities concerning hiring, training, development & performance management.
- Acts when necessary as problem solving escalation point for Team Managers & front line CSEs
- Maximizes potential of subordinates through coaching, development & effective performance management methods
- Provides written performance appraisals
- Liaise with the local Operations team to report any service/systems issues
- Work with colleagues in IT to ensure uptime is maintained for Cebu Contact Centre
- Liaise with the WFM in the UK to ensure adequate cover in case of emergencies impacting operation of the US & UK Centre. Ensure adequate 24/7 cover in line with business requirements
- Work closely with the local office management group to ensure a positive working environment
- Work closely with the local People (HR) team to ensure Cebu employment law is followed correctly, ensure payroll is managed effectively
- Work closely with the local People (Recruitment) team to manage the recruitment of WR Customer Service Executives & Team Managers
- Work with the global BCP team to ensure robust continuity plans are in place for Cebu Centre
- Carry out any other tasks as may be requested from time to time.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must possess at least a Bachelors degree, any field
- At least 5 years work experience in Contact Centre Operation, building & leading 5+ Team Managers & the associated CSE headcount at 15+ per Team Manager
- Naturally great with people with exceptional, professional communication skills both written & verbal
- Dedicated to providing superior customer service
- Excellent analytical, problem solving & trouble shooting skills ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts & draw conclusions
- Ability to think logically, communicate clearly & diplomatically
- Ability to self manage, self motivate, & be accountable for assignments & related deadlines
- Competent with Windows & Microsoft office products
- Effective presentation skills are essential for this position