Company Description|Job Description
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times & many more global enterprises.
Optimizely is looking for a dynamic & passionate Senior Procurement Operations Manager to own & manage our global procurement functions.
The Senior Procurement Operations Manager will work with many audiences including internal Business Units, Accounts Payable, Legal, Security & FP&A to ensure accurate tracking of expenses throughout various approval flows. This role will also be responsible for supplier onboarding & internal employee training on how employees are to use the procurement system.
This is a full-time position located in Austin, TX.
How you will make an impact
- Operational Purchasing: Assure accurate & timely processing of daily requisitions. Work with AP, Finance, & stakeholders to resolve employee Purchase Order issues & drive payment terms consistent with the company's cash management goals.
- Finance: Implement controls & support Finance during monthly PO close process. Work with team to develop, update, & enhance solutions that drive positive results while maintaining a high level of data quality (especially around GL coding & anything impacting accruals).
- Systems Management: Partner with suppliers & stakeholders to drive transaction automation strategies
- End-user Training: Develop materials & train employees on purchase request procedures, approvals, & reporting.
- SOX Compliance: Coordinate process audits (eg. SOX) & proposes remediations to findings
- 5 - 10 years of an Operational or Systems Manager. Strong customer service aptitude & collaboration-focused mindset, change management experience
- Highly motivated with clear communication skills explaining complex concepts with the ability to build positive relationships with clients & business partners.
- Excellent organizational skills & high attention to detail.
- Working experience with best in class solutions (Netsuite, Coupa or similar platform certification is highly desired)
- Strong operational & analytical skills
- Must be tech-savvy, including experience with G-Suite & other SaaS tools.
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion & embrace diversity. We believe in work/life balance & bringing our true selves to work. To that end, we offer best-in-class perks & benefits that support our Optinauts along their career journey with us. Read more about our culture at optimizely.com/careers.
Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.