Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That's why we strive to provide a comfortable environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- €136 million raised so far
- International investors with solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40
index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
As a member of the France Team
, directly reporting to Ludivine
(France Country Director) & with a dotted line to Marion
(Head of Marketing), your mission is to build & execute the optimal marketing & communications plan to drive awareness, acquisition, & engagement in a context of hyper-growth in France, Qonto's largest market.
You will lead a team including experts in communications, events, community, & a generalist. You will ensure we have the optimal marketing for France by being a key contributor to our global marketing strategy & by developing the optimal market plan for France. You will work in close collaboration with the other local France market teams (partnerships, sales), the central Growth teams (marketing & comms as well as acquisition, revenue growth), & other functions: product marketing, product, & customer success.
As a Marketing Lead France at Qonto, you will:
• Awareness & Reputation: You will help us grow brand awareness & position Qonto as the top-of-mind business finance solution for freelancers & SMEs in France leveraging owned, earned, & paid channels;
• Local strategy ownership: Being responsible for the end-to-end coherence of all the marketing & communications strategy & execution. You will be the owner of our brand across all our FR channels & will lead local marketing initiatives in coordination with the central teams;
• Management: You will lead a team of marketing managers (starting with 2 & growing) for awareness (events, partnerships, social, PR) as well indirect responsibility for acquisition & content managers (part of the central teams);
• Definition, coordination, & harmonization: You will collaborate with our different global teams (brand & comms, acquisition, partnerships, revenue growth) to make sure that our overall marketing plan for the French market is relevant & consistent with our brand platform & overall growth strategy;
• Analyze, report, & improve our performance: You will track, analyze & report our results to make sure the right investments are made;
• Collaborate & join the effort: You will also work closely with our International local teams (focus on partnering with each country's marketing lead) to ensure consistency between marketing localization.
What you can expect
• Taking part in the development of one of the top European scale-up;
• Hyper-growth & International environment;
• Learning & improving your ways of working every day.
• Experience: You have 7+ years of relevant experience in marketing roles & you have already managed a team of at least 2 people;
• Marketing referent: You display an excellent understanding of marketing trends & are able to influence & work cross-functionally within multiple internal teams & external agencies;
• Autonomous: You are structured & you have strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously;
• Mastery: You are creative but also a good strategist who picks up the right point of view;
• Great team player: Thanks to clear written & verbal communication skills, you love solving problems with your teammates but you are also capable of working well with agencies & freelancers;
• Languages: You are a native French speaker & you are fluent in English;
• Education: You have a Master's or equivalent degree in Marketing.