Company Description|Job Description
Conga's suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying & automating data, documents, contracts & reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems & process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 10,000+ customers are passionate about our platform & support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build & enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, & proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth & success. We offer competitive compensation & benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, & lots of additional perks!
If you're a passionate creative thinker & a humble problem solver with lots of headroom, you should consider joining us at Conga. We're in constant pursuit of a single goal: innovation in the Document, Data & Contracts space. You can expect working in a dynamic & collaborative team environment.Conga has grown to 8,000+ customers due to our excellent customer success & it is important that you embody that as you help us grow.
- Foster relationships with clients to grow engagement
- Build long term clientsfor the Conga product portfolio
- Comfortable presenting solutions & best practices to client teams
- Manage projectsbudgets, communications & expectations
- Implement multiple projects & priorities simultaneously
- Work efficiently with an internal team to communicate project requirements to development & project status to management
- Lead technical engagements with up to 20% travel
- Review & analyze business systems, models & requirements
- Formulate & implement Conga Solutions that parallel & complement business processes, requirements & models
- Proficiency in business & contract lifecycle management processes, applications & deployment
- 4+ years' experience in software product implementation
- 4+ years experience with Salesforce as a user or developer
- Salesforce Administrator (Preferred)
- Keep abreast of new technologies & Salesforce Ecosystem products
- Strong Microsoft product knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or greater
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer & provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage & civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.