Working under the direction of the Showroom Manager, the Assistant Showroom Manager takes a lead role within the showroom, on the sales floor & in the local community. In addition to being a strong salesperson, the Assistant Showroom Manager works alongside the Showroom Manager to develop their ability to run a strong business, lead & motivate a team of dynamic sales specialists & run an operationally sound showroom.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Develop business acumen & the ability to identify business trends
- Develop skillset on how to capitalise on and/or change course on business trends
- Work on projects/initiatives as assigned by Showroom Manager- including but not limited to: business development, training & recruiting
- Focus on achieving & exceeding individual sales goals
- Work in conjunction with Showroom Manager to ensure all corporate directed processes regarding store operations are adhered to
- Models how to maximise sales through excellent customer service, product knowledge, & merchandise presentation
- Proactively utilise Salesforce to record & maintain client information/ preferences to drive business
- Phone & email outreach to both established & developing clients to communicate updates, events, & follow-up
- Solid history of meeting & exceeding sales goals
- Familiarity with the local market; able to identify & act on key networking opportunities
- Experience sourcing, training & retaining sales talent
- Desire to develop strong operational skills a must
- Enthusiastic, energetic & personable professional demeanour
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, hardworking & team-oriented
- An appreciation of fitness & a healthy lifestyle
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, & holidays
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc) & Salesforce a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visitwww.onepeloton.com/careersto learn more about joining our team.